Tuesday 26 November 2013

So Proud!!!

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to let you know that I have been working the grade 7-8 class on a specific project that they are working on within our community. Our students have been working so hard and their work is paying off as I have just received an email from someone involved and I have some very exciting news for our kids in the next couple of days! I just wanted to share that I am super proud of them and that they are doing a good job at what they are doing! You will all find out soon and I will be posting some of their stuff in regards to this project on this blog so please stay tuned in!

On a completely different note I am still super proud of all of our volleyball players! They all worked very hard and tried their best! It was amazing to watch you all develop skills and strategies as well as learning to work together as a team! Thank you to all the parents who came out to support these great kids! They really are a great group of kids to work with.

Mrs. Froese

No comments:

Post a Comment